What's New in CPIde
Version 3.3 © 2006-2015 CFB Software
Last Updated 18 Jan 2015
The new features introduced in updates to CPIde since version 3.0 are:
This version of CPIde is supported on Windows 8.1, 8, and 7.
- The supported version of Gardens Point Component Pascal is v1.3.16.
Search / Replace History
The ten most recent search / replace targets in the CPIde editor are saved from
session to session.
Three additional categories have been added to the Syntax Highlighting options.
You can now set separate font styles and colours for:
- Exported Identifiers
- SYSTEM functions
When the syntax-highlighting example window is displayed in Tools > Options >
Syntax Colours you can modify the sample text to check the resulting syntax-highlighting
The full pathname of the current file is displayed on the status bar.
The Font Style setting of the Font dialog box accessed from the Tools
> Options > Editor is used to set the relevant Windows codepage to
display characters as required:
- Central Europe
The default character set used is Western i.e. CodePage 1252, Latin-1.
- The line and column number of the current cursor position is shown on the status
- A new editor option checkbox, Modification indicators, determines whether
or not recently changed lines in the editor window are marked with coloured indicators.
- Various improvements related to the operation of the print options.
- The Toggle bookmark toolbar button now correctly clears a bookmark if it is already
set on the current line.
- High resolution program icon.
General Editing Features
- Split-screen editing
- Regular expressions in Find / Replace
- Extended Undo capability (e.g. global replace)
- Optional line numbers
- Additional print options